Subsea Pipeline Engineering
Subsea pipelines are the arteries of the offshore industry and form an essential part of the transportation of oil, gas and water. Their design, construction and operation generate a lot of difficult challenges. They form a substantial part of the cost of many projects and there is a need to build pipelines more cheaply without sacrificing safety and operability.
This 5-day course will provide a complete and up-to-date overview of the area of Subsea Pipeline Engineering, taking delegates through the pre-design phase, design, construction, installation, operation and maintenance. It will cover all aspects of subsea pipelines, from route selection and front-end engineering, through design, construction and operation to ultimate decommissioning. It will give a complete picture of the work of design engineers and pipeline construction companies, using actual case studies from around the world to highlight the topics discussed.
By attending this training course, you will gain best practice techniques, strategies and industry insights of the following
- Marine Pipeline System Configuration
- Route Selection
- Shore Approaches
- Marine Pipeline Construction
- Hydraulics and Flow Assurance
- Materials Selection
- Increasing Corrosion Resistance
- Flexible Pipe
- Pipeline Structural Analysis
- Pipeline Materials for Sour Service
- Design for Stability
- Internal Corrosion and its Prevention
- External Corrosion and its Prevention
- Cathodic Prevention
- Microbiological Corrosion
- Internal Inspection and Corrosion Monitoring
- Design for marine environment
- Pipeline safety management
- Upheaval and Lateral Buckling
- Trenching and Burial
- Span Assessment and Correction
- Design Codes
Who Should Attend
Engineers from oil & gas companies, construction companies, pipe and service suppliers and regulatory authorities who are newly qualified or have recently moved into pipeline engineering or hold broad responsibilities that include pipelines.
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate subject title as “Subsea Pipeline Engineering”
If you work for a company incorporated in Singapore, save 60% of your course registration fees through the PIC scheme! Click here to find out how.