SUBSEA WORLD SUMMIT 2015 Comes to Kuala Lumpur this coming May!
Meet Subsea Operators & Oil and Gas Authorities Around the Globe at the Most Important Subsea World Summit in 2015!
The subsea industry has gained worldwide importance as oil companies strive for increased recovery and venture towards remote and deep waters in the hunt for new oil and gas fields. Increasing investment in offshore oilfield development is driving a subsea market that is estimated to grow 18 percent annually (CAGR); set to reach around $117 billion by 2020.
Particularly in Asia Pacific, we are seeing an increasing demand from oil & gas operators and offshore players for subsea technology and capabilities as offshore production in the region gradually moves into deeper waters. Subsea Processing has now emerged as the key application increase production from both mature or marginal fields and it certainly present significant opportunities for subsea services whilst requiring greater knowledge sharing of technology, safety standards, and engineering expertise.
If you are looking to find out more about how you can select and implement subsea technologies and systems, enhance your subsea operations and infrastructure or manage risks associated with your subsea operations, this is the NOT-TO-BE-MISSED SUBSEA SUMMIT!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the summit agenda.
Key Benefits of Attending SUBSEA WORLD Summit 2015
- Gain a Better Understanding of Project Economics and Improve It by Reducing Development Costs and Improving Recovery Rates in your SUBSEA operations
- Discover Up and Coming Trends, and How to Select Reliable and Safe SUBSEA Technologies, Systems, and Equipment for Efficient Operations
- Improve Your Integrity Management & Maintenance of Important Subsea Assets including SURF, Pipelines and Vessels
- Learn to Identify and Mitigate Technical and Operational Risks for Subsea Projects
- Meet Global Powerhouses and Learn from Experienced Industry Experts on how to enhance your SUBSEA operations & infrastructure
Who should attend SUBSEA WORLD Summit 2015
Oil &Gas Operators, Subsea & Offshore Companies, Oil and Gas Authorities and Regulators from but not limited to following department/functions:
- Offshore Structural
- Offshore Construction
- Offshore Installation
- Subsea Technology
- Subsea Systems
- Subsea Control Engineers
- Subsea Structure Engineers
- Subsea Project Managers
- Subsea Commercial Managers
- Subsea Pipeline Engineers
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: email@example.com
Limited Passes Available at the Summit!
Save up to USD 2,200 when you register before 23 January 2015! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.