Your Expert Trainer
Over 35 years of experience in the fields of pavement design and materials engineering and his main areas of expertise include pavement design, pavement evaluation and maintenance, and materia..
Masterclass FOCUSED on Case Studies, Real Life Scenarios, Lessons Learned on Sustainable Asphalt Pavement Design, Materials and Management!
This practical, case-study driven, and in-depth 5-day course is to familiarize and enhance the practical knowledge of engineers and superintendents with the principles of asphalt pavement design, materials, construction, maintenance, and rehabilitation.
The course will also cover the latest U.S. and European pavement technology including the concepts of sustainable pavement, Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design, Superpave applications, Warm-Mix Asphalt, and asphalt rubber. The course includes lectures, video clips, practical exercises and use of computer programs
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real life case studies. In addition to detailed presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend this Masterclass!
- Find out how you can better design and evaluate asphalt pavements
- Gain practical techniques in asphalt pavement maintenance and asset lifecycle extension
- Understand in-detail about asphalt pavement materials, pavement design and superpave mix design
- Understand how you can improve asphalt pavement construction and distress management
- Develop an effective pavement rehabilitation and overlay plan based on your pavement conditions
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is aimed at the Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, Specialists, Superintendents and Engineers from highways, roads and airport personnel dealing with the design, management, construction, maintenance and rehabilitation of asphalt pavements from the following departments:
· Civil Engineering
· Design & Planning
· Facilities/Asset Management
Like more information?
Email us today at email@example.com