Your Expert Trainer
His industrial project experience in the oil and gas and offshore maritime industries include being in charge/involved in the Asset integrity management, maintenance, inspection, lifespan extension..
Topsides are critical to any offshore oil and gas operations. Consisting of a huge amount of capital intensive and operationally critical equipment, facilities, modules and process systems, it’s important they operate at high performance which makes maintenance, inspection and asset integrity management essential.
This practical masterclass will focus on delivering applicable and practical knowledge on asset integrity management, risk based and reliability centred maintenance and inspection for topside equipment and process systems and is suitable for all engineers from all the disciplines (e.g. mechanical, structural, chemical & process, etc.) and managers who have engineering & maintenance background. The asset integrity in relation to static process equipment (e.g. piping, pipelines and structures) will be discussed in relation to design, operational and technical integrity perspective. The importance of human factor and role of asset performance variability minimization methodologies with relevant case studies will be explained. Risk based analysis principles and development risk matrices with special consideration to probability of failure (PoF) and consequence of failure (CoF) calculations will be presented. Operational efficiency (OE) improvement via lean thinking and use of digitalization & artificial intelligence (AI) will be explained. It will also touch on important topics including asset life extension of all the different equipment and process modules/systems for topsides, spare parts management, welding and cost optimization pertaining to welding methods.
At Equip Global, we only provide you with information that can really help you in your day-to-day work. Through case studies, blueprint presentations and interactive discussions, we are committed in providing you with only practical and implementable solutions that can overcome your biggest challenges in topside maintenance and asset integrity management.
10 Key Takeaways from Attending This Topside Maintenance & Asset Integrity Management Masterclass
- Learn how you fully plan and implement a Risk Based Approach to Inspection, Maintenance and Asset Integrity Management of Topsides for Optimum Performance
- Understand the characteristics of your topside process systems, equipment and facilities to effectively maintain and operate these critical assets
- Learn how you can improve your daily planning on asset integrity monitoring and reporting
- Improve the operability, integrity and shelf life of all your topsides assets
- Get better understanding to asset integrity procedures and program implementation
- Improve your repair, inspection and maintenance techniques for topsides modules
- Understand international standards and regulations pertaining to topsides system maintenance and asset integrity management
- Review different examples of asset integrity failures and how they can be avoided by proactive asset management
- Improve your understanding of topside spare part management
- Find out how you can deal with and mitigate the risks of unforeseen topside system failures and how to effectively recover your operations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is applicable to those delegates who currently work or will start to work on topside facilities maintenance and inspection and also engineers & managers responsible for topside asset integrity management.
It will also benefit engineers, project managers and technician involved in FPSO/FLNG/Oil Rigs/Offshore maritime operations, QA/QC, Piping, Mechanical, Static and Rotating equipment for topsides as well as anyone who wish to deepen their knowledge on topside maintenance and asset integrity management in order to help them better plan their topside design, processing, layout and field operations .
Like More information?
Email us today at email@example.com!