Your Expert Trainer
He has 20 years of experience in the water industry working for SUEZ. He has managed the implementation of a wide range of water loss and pressure management projects, including performance- based ..
Highly Rated Water Loss Reduction and Revenue Management Masterclass Comes to YOU LIVE ONLINE!
Water utilities know they have a water loss reduction and revenue managment problem but very few know how to deal with it correctly.
The objective of this Five Day Live Online Masterclass, 19 - 23 April 2021 is to provide you with a deep understanding of the principles, procedures, tools and prove techniques for designing and managing a water loss reduction and revenue management program in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Optimal operations, maintenance and rehabilitation of water distribution systems constitutes a complex, complicated and often expensive process. In this masterclass, we will guide your through how you can effectively implement a water loss reduction and revenue management program that's fool proof, and effective.
This Program supports water participating utility companies in collecting, auditing and analyzing data related to commercial efficiency and developing actions based on that data to support reduction of costs, increase revenue collection and overall commercial efficiency. It offers a standardized and detailed approach for business planning and provides tools and actions to improve commercial efficiency.
8 Key Reasons to Attend:
- Understand water losses, what really constitutes water losses and how you can deal with the real challenges of water losses
- Learn how to use business planning models and cycles to improve commercial efficency in water supply and sanitation utilities
- Overcome technical and engineering challenges of water loss reduction
- Learn about information systems and hydraulic modelling for water loss management
- Find out how you can leverage methods and instruments for water loss reduction
- Develop an integrated water utility approach to water loss reduction and revenue management
- Analyse pressure optimization, asset management and network reconstruction for optimized water utlity network management
- Hear lessons learnt and case studies globally
Who Should Attend:
All engineers, specialists, technical executives and management staff of water & waste water utilities who is responsible for/involve in water loss reduction and commercial efficency from the following departments:
- Water Distribution/Network Management
- Leakage Management
- Hydraulic Modelling
- Revenue Management
Like More Information?
Email us at email@example.com today!