Your Expert Trainer
She is a clinical operations strategist and her expertise is in optimizing care delivery models that meet the needs of healthcare staff and providers in the best position to provide safe and effect..
Highly Rated Healthcare Workforce Planning Masterclass Comes to YOU LIVE ONLINE!
Workforce planning for healthcare systems, hospitals and clinics is a serious conundrum. It is the responsibility of a healthcare professional, usually a clinical Or nursing director/manager within each unit, who often has more pressing patient care activities to accomplish and each day, he/she has to ask the question of, “Should I place my efforts on staff planning and keep my staff engaged Or do I focus our efforts on ensuring the best possible patient-care?” As you can imagine and are aware, workforce planning is tremendously challenging. This is especially so when patient needs and demands are escalating, it’s hard to find the right people with the right skills in the right place at the right time, there are limited budgets & resources and not to mention the need to adapt to new technologies/innovation/healthcare practices and skills.
It is however crucial that healthcare professionals and human capital managers of healthcare organizations have the adequate knowledge and expertise to strategically manage your workforce for the better of your organization.
Join us at Equip Global’s 4-day case study driven and practical Workforce Planning for Healthcare Masterclass Live Online, where we will provide you with proven strategies to develop an effective healthcare workforce planning strategy, aimed at helping you achieving your employee engagement, clinical, operational and patient care objectives as an organization.
10 Reasons this is WORTH YOUR INVESTMENT!
- Find out how you can develop proven strategies to overcome common challenges in workforce planning
- Gain insights on proven frameworks & techniques of healthcare workforce planning
- Learn how you can improve healthcare staff experience and engagement to keep them productive and motivated
- Improve your hospital’s bottom line by ensuring you minimize costs and maximize ROI in your healthcare workforce planning strategy
- Improve strategic staffing as an overall strategy of enhancing patient care & flow
- Deploy optimum recruitment, talent acquisition and retention strategies
- Learn how to prepare your healthcare staff for the future of work and evolving technological/market trends
- Raise your knowledge in workforce planning for crisis and emergencies
- Gain insights into how you can monitor and redesign your healthcare workforce plan in a systematic manner
- Listen to best-in-class healthcare workforce planning case studies globally and apply the success principles in your institution
Who Should Attend:
From across Hospitals, Healthcare Organizations and Ministries/Government Agencies overseeing Healthcare Operations, Workforce and Staff Planning including but not limited to Directors/Heads/Program Managers/Managers/Senior Executives of:
- Clinical Operations
- Hospital Administration
- Patient Throughput
- Patient Centric Care
- Quality Service Management/Quality Management
- Emergency Department
- Human Capital Management/Talent Management
- Human Resources
Like More Information?
Email us today at email@example.com to receive a copy of the brochure!