Your Expert Trainer
Past CNS/ATM Project experiences Included: Civil Aviation Authority Singapore – Was the Strategic Program Director in charge of the LORADS III CNS/ATM System Implementation. LORADS III is t..
Improve your CNS/ATM Planning this July!
The 5-Day CNS/ATM Planning Masterclass has been specially developed to provide practical case studies, latest implementation programmes, insights, strategies and techniques to Heads, Managers & Controllers from the Air Traffic Services & Air Traffic Management Environments to more effectively plan your CNS/ATM whilst complying with international regulatory standards. It will also help provide you with the information and understanding of CNS/ATM technologies and systems to support your transition to a performance-based air navigation system.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place
Top 5 Benefits of Attending!
- Learn how to plan and manage the delivery of Air Traffic Services in line with your local aviation environment
- Design, Engineer, Maintain and Implement CNS/ATM Systems
- Grasp and Apply Key Airspace Concepts Including PBN (Performance-Based Navigation), GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems), ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance -Broadcast)
- Improve your knowledge and practical understanding of topics including Performance Metrics and Management, Building Balanced Scorecards, Airspace Design and Planning Considerations, CNS.ATM Concepts & Plans, CNS/ATM Implementation & Deployment etc.
· Putting Theories into Practice – Take part in project exercises that allow you to put what you learn on CNS/ATM planning and implementation into actual operating environments
Who Should Attend
Heads, Managers, Engineers and Specialists from Aviation Authorities, Air Traffic & Air Navigation Service Providers, Airport Operators in charge of:
- Information Systems
- Power Systems
- Surveillance Systems
- Air Traffic Control
- Air Traffic Management