Your Expert Trainer
He has unique experience in the field of event safety planning and management with a 30+ year proven track record of problem solving and critical decision making. Born in London he’s managed safety..
If you work in the areas of operations, security, planning, emergency management and is responsible or involved in the management of large groups of people, crowds and crowded places, then you wouldn’t want to miss the upcoming Crowd Safety Management Masterclass taking place 7-9 April 2020 in Singapore.
To achieve crowd safety and security whilst ensuring events and mass gatherings are planned, organized and executed effectively, it is extremely critical that organizations have a robust crowd management security plan that details every element of crowd safety and control both for normal and emergency situations. The plans must be fit for purpose, highlight all potential areas of concern and risk while making sure your plan makes your event the safest it can be.
Case studies, group discussions, and actual crowd management and security scenarios will be used extensively throughout the 3-day course to provide attendees with a relevant, practical and real-life experience of how to design, manage and execute a crowd management and security plan.
10 Reasons Why You Must Attend This!
- Understand Key Principles and Concepts of Crowd Management & Control
- Gain Lessons Learnt from Crowd Incidents and Emergencies
- Evaluate Crowd Behaviour & Psychology
- Find out how you can develop an effective crowd management and control plan
- Learn about crowd modelling, calculation and monitoring
- Gain knowledge on crowd risk management and analysis
- Learn how you can effectively plan and respond to emergency situations
- Immerse yourself with table-top exercises for a realistic understanding of how to deal with crowd safety and emergency scenarios
- Take part in crowd management and security project planning exercises to enhance your practical application of theoretical concepts
- Hear real life case studies of successful crowd control and management plans – key success factors and considerations
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is suitable for anyone who’s responsible OR involved in crowd management, crowd control, crowd safety & security which could include government authorities and agencies, law enforcement agencies, transport operators, major event & festival organizers, stadiums & arenas from departments including:
- Safety/Safety Management
- Security/Security Management
- Crowd Management
- Corporate Affairs
- Emergency Management
Like more information?
Email us today at email@example.com!