Your Expert Trainer
He has advised companies like Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Google, IBM, GE, Kohler, Morgan Stanley and the world’s largest architects, engineering firms and construction firms, on how to orient the..
The Ultimate Customer Journey Mapping Masterclass!
Customer Journey Mapping Helps you visualize how customers experience your product or service, and how they feel along the way. It helps to tell the story of a customer's experience with your brand from original engagement and into a long-term business relationship.
Being effective in Customer journey mapping helps you step into their customer’s shoes and see their business from the customer's perspective. It helps businesses gain insights into common customer painpoints, how they can improve the customer experience, and define what customers, and prospective customers, need in order to complete a purchase. From a customer’s perspective, they want their experience with a brand to be connected and seamless. They expect companies to know and remember, across multiple touchpoints, who they are and what they’re looking for, so that the necessary information is available and without the necessity to repeat or clarify their needs. A customer journey map helps reveal issues with siloes in your business.
This 3 day Customer Journey Mapping Masterclass is a Comprehensive Outcome-Oriented Masterclass, and has been specially developed to help you develop an effective customer journey map for your company so that you can know exactly what your customer’s experience is, how do you create them, and what is the best way to improve and monetize them. By the end of the 3-day masterclass, you will be able to put your customers front and centre in your organization’s thinking, in order to build stronger customer relationships whilst improving your company’s bottom lines
10 Reasons Why You Must Attend This!
- Develop a step by step approach to developing an effective Customer Journey Map for your business
- Learn how you can use customer journey map to focus your business on particular customer needs at different stages in the buying funnel
- Find out how you can leverage customer journey maps to identify whether your customer journey is in a logical order
- Leverage Customer Journey Mapping to give an outside perspective on your sales process
- Show the gaps between the Desired Customer Experience and the One which is Actually Being Received
- Highlight development priorities through Customer Journey Mapping
- Make use of Your Customer Journey Maps to Improve Your Customer Relationship Management Strategy
- Improve Your Bottom Lines by using Customer Journey Maps to Truly Understand How You can Increase Customer Spending
- Get the most out of customer journey mapping to focus your efforts and expenditure on what is critical to maximize your operational effectiveness
- Benchmark against Your brand promise and safeguard your business future using customer journey mapping
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is specially developed for Industry Professionals across Industry Verticals and especially for the following:
- C-Level & Director Level Executives who are responsible for the Company’s Bottom-Line
- Heads & Managers of Customer Management/Engagement
- Heads & Managers of Customer Experience/Strategy
- Heads & Managers of Customer Insights & Analytics
- Heads & Managers of Product Development & Innovation
- Heads & Managers of Strategy/Strategic Planning
- Heads & Managers of Brand Management
- Heads & Managers of Sales & Marketing
Like to receive the brochure?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org