Your Expert Trainer
He is an independent advisor with over 20 years’ experience in the power & renewable sector. He has successfully delivered more than 100 seminars, workshops, speeches and panel discussions..
Be at the World's Leading Renewable Energy Power Purchase Agreement Masterclass!
Power purchase agreements (PPAs) are now commonplace in the renewable energy sector. This is in large parts due to the increasing pool of potential buyers both commercial and industrial organizations as well as the buyer pool having wider and easier access to a broad array of large scale direct renewable energy procurement options. Plus, PPAs are attractive as they provide a near guarantee that cash flow will be stable for a good portion of an asset’s life. For potential investors, they are critical as they drive project profitability and increase security of returns.
That said, there are still several challenges and concerns over the structuring of PPAs. What happens to renewable energy PPAs after subsidy periods expire? Who concludes PPAs? How can you more effectively structure and mitigate the risks of PPA? What are the factors to consider when structuring and considering the various PPA options and opportunities? What constitutes a bankable PPA for renewable energy power project? How can you more effectively price and design the tariffs of your PPA? How can you adapt and negotiate the latest models for Renewable Energy Power Purchase Agreements to attract new private investments? With wind, solar, biomass, hydro, and other renewable energy and storage capacity set to attract an estimated US$200 billion in capital per year by 2030, how can you leverage PPAs effectively to achieve your project & business objectives?
Through case studies, practical insights and actual project experiences, this interactive 4 day masterclass on Renewable Energy Power Purchase Agreements taking place 8-11 November 2021, Live Online, will cover all of the above and more including the provision of clear explanations of the new models of Renewable Energy PPA risk allocation, how to ensure renewable energy project bankability, evaluating the various PPA options and models dependent on your project characteristics, practical models for RE investment credit enhancements and the analysis of a series of real case examples of RE PPA contracts, renewable project finance transactions, and competitive energy market s from globally. Don’t miss it if you are in charge of or involved in renewable energy power purchase agreements!
At Equip Global, we only provide you with information that can really help you in your day-to-day work. Through case studies, blueprint presentations and interactive discussions, we are committed in providing you with only practical and implementable solutions that can overcome your biggest challenges in power purchase agreements.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to design, structure and monetize your power purchase agreements effectively
- Evaluate the various renewable energy PPA models and options and what is the most suitable for your project outcome
- Find out how you can ensure you deliver a bankable renewable energy power purchase agreement
- Understand how you can manage and mitigate risks through the PPA process and effectively identify red flags with PPA from both seller & buyer side
- Learn key provisions, legal & critical contractual aspects & clauses of a successful renewable energy PPA
- Improve your PPA financing, negotiation and valuation strategies
- Gain insights on PPA tariff structures, pricing & Revenue management and how you can contract your energy once the feed in tariff ends
- Learn about global market trends driving renewable PPA and how you can stay ahead of the game
- Find out about practical models for RE investment credit enhancements
- Effectively dealing with development milestones, economics and technology/performance related challenges associated with renewable energy projects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Industry Participants who are involved in the renewable energy/power projects and are looking to improve their understanding and knowledge of structuring successful Power Purchase Agreements including the following:
- Power project developers
- Government officers & policy makers involved in power project procurement/power purchasing/renewable energy projects
- Renewable energy investors & fund managers
- Energy regulators & Ministries
- Commercial lenders and Development bankers
- Lawyers, consultants, and transaction advisors in the private power investment market
- Power project contractors, operators, and equipment suppliers
- Energy fuel suppliers (oil, gas, coal and renewables)
- Competitive energy market regulators, system operators, traders, and market makers
- Energy sector consumers groups, NGOs, and alternative energy program managers
Like More information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!